1. People ultimately all want the same things: to feel needed, loved and appreciated.
2. Everything we want in life is driven by the feeling it stirs inside us. It’s always a feeling.
3. Sometimes we have to agree to disagree. And just because we disagree with someone, doesn’t mean we don’t love them.
4. True love cannot be broken by distance or time. When it’s true, it feels that way.
5. Every single person we meet knows something we don’t know. Having an open mind over passing judgment will always lead to unexpected lessons.
6. No matter where in the world we are, everyone understands a smile. When in doubt, smile.
7. The little things can some times make the biggest difference.
8. Happiness is an inside job. And no matter how we feel on the inside, we are responsible for…
View original post 462 more words